dissabte, 24 d’octubre de 2009

A vegades no cal entendre...

... ni intentar-ho, tan sols...



Stardust (Hoagy Carmichael & Mitchell Parish, 1927)

Sometimes I wonder why I spend the lonely nights
Dreaming of a song,
The melody haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you,
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration.

But that was long ago,
Now my consolation
Is in the star dust of a song.

Beside a garden wall where stars are bright,
You are in my arms.
The nightingale tells his fairytale
Of paradise where roses grew.
Though I dream in vain,
In my heart it will remain,
My star dust melody,
The memory of loves refrain.

3 comentaris:

pH ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
pH ha dit...
L'autor ha eliminat aquest comentari.
Aineta ha dit...

Què tal aquesta?
http://www.goear.com/listen/a51d5a2/stardust-rod-stewart